Tuesday, November 6, 2012

YOUNG PIFF (Buzz Factor) Stand Up or Fall Back Issue


N.A.B.
: Dedication to your craft is definitely in motion. What are your contributions to your music and the mainstream community?



YOUNG PIFF
: I contribute a lot of time to my craft. I put my all in this music and expect it right back. Even if someone doesn't like my music, they have to respect my hustle.



N.A.B.
: You've won a few times at the Elegant Hoodness Musical Program. How are their services thus far?



YOUNG PIFF
: It's always a pleasure to perform at a Elegant Hoodness showcase. The vibe there is so hip-hop and I'm always put in a position to network with people that open other lanes that could set me up for my next move.




N.A.B.
: Whats new? Elaborate on some matters your viewers and/or listeners should be aware of.



YOUNG PIFF
: Everything! New flow, new vibe, new movement. The new mixtape is done and we're ready to put it out on a really big scale. We got producers from California, Miami and even Spain that reached out to work on my new project and that's word on my pops. There's nothing on the underground circuit that's on the same level.


N.A.B.: How often are you in the studio?


YOUNG PIFF
: I try to be in the studio as much as I can. But living life prohibits me from being there everday. I would say on the average three days a week for about five hours a session.



N.A.B.
: In a prior interview with an N.A.B. member via Gsteam843 you stated that "What you see is what you get, no artificial ingredients". I like the sound of that and totally agree. Give us an example of what's the truth versus articicial?



YOUNG PIFF
: Everything I say I mean, I've seen or I've done. I don't use stories I've overheard from the next man or stunt about things I don't have. What you get from me is simple: a real nigga with real lyrics.



N.A.B.
: You've met a significant amount of reputable people. Have you built a relationship with any of these individuals?



YOUNG PIFF
: There's a few people over at Hot 97 I met after I won the Summer Jam battle that I kept in touch with as well as a few producers from various shows. But that's about most of the reputable people that I met. The rest fell into two categories: people who couldn't do anything for me or people I didn't get a good vibe from. As far as that goes, I never been one for fake smiles.



N.A.B.
: How can we stay up to date with your music? Any shout outs you would like to give?



YOUNG PIFF
: You can follow me on Twitter (@youngpiff187) or comment on something on my Facebook page (youngpiff). Also, check out the swag on Instagram (questcali). Watch the movement for yourself on YouTube (youngpiff). Shout out to my team PC Niggas, Jack Boyz my iHustle niggas and anyone else who respects the movement. Young Yiff got next. Ja heard! Hang hang!!


 

WRITTEN BY: SPECIALGIFT N.A.B.

COURTESY ELEGANT HOODNESS MUSICAL PROGRAM 2012'

No comments:

Post a Comment