Sunday, May 4, 2014

Upcoming Model: Michelle Luvly

Michelle is from Barnesville, GA but was raised in Norcross, GA.  Before modeling, she received an Associate & Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.  Her concentration at AIU was Entertainment and Sports Marketing.
Michelle has been modeling for three years. She loves what she is doing and where her career is heading. She has done everything from print, promotional to runway to even being an extra for TV shows and movies.  She has also have been featured in various magazines as well as web sites.
Michelle's highlight moment in her career was when she was an extra for Tyler Perry's Haves & Have Not's. Since then she definitely wants to expand her brand to greater heights.

As a person, Michelle loves adventure, traveling, hanging out with her closet's friends and family, video games, and living life to the fullest.
For more on Michelle Luvly, check her out on Social Media:
Twitter: @Michelle_Luvly
Instagram: @MichelleLuvly
YouTube: SMichelleLuvly
DuskSpot: Michelle Luvly

2 comments:

  1. Hey everyone! I'm Michelle! Thank you Royalty Magazine for the opportunity. I love myself and love my curves. To keep updates of me, please following me on my social medias. God bless. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle Luvly will be next,gret model for sho.

    ReplyDelete