Tuesday, November 6, 2012

RO NASTY (Buzz Factor) Stand Up or Fall Back Issue

A.D. THE GENERAL:

Congrats on your win and recent nomination at The Elegant Hoodness Miami. How did you feel about win and about your recent SONY/IODA situation?

Ro Nasty:
Thank you. It feels good to finally start making moves. I’m excited to see how Sony can help me reach my goals in the music industry. I plan on taking full advantage of the blessing and opportunity.

A.D. THE GENERAL: What do you feel separates you from your average rapper in Miami?

Ro Nasty:
The separation between me and other rappers in Miami is location. I live in Broward County so if you from where I'm from, you know there’s a different swag that separates Dade County from Broward County. I was always different growing up, trying new things, making up my own slang words, and doing a lot of traveling where I witnessed different styles from different areas. My approach to music is not like your average rapper. I'm a true artist and I feed off music. Because of that there’s no telling what I'm going to say or do. But I will show up and show out.

A.D. THE GENERAL: Who are some of your influences?

Ro Nasty:
Growing up the first rap group I had in my tape deck all the time was Bone Thugs 'n Harmony. After they fell off it was all about Cash Money, No Limit and 2Pac. UGK has also always been my favorite rap duo. I like some of the new era rappers too but its all about Nasty Money Entertainment now.

A.D. THE GENERAL: Do you like today’s hip hop and why?

Ro Nasty:
Today’s hip hop is somewhat weak if you ask me. There have not been too many albums that can ride track for track like back in 1998. Now it’s a bunch of single rappers who drop a hot ass single but a trash ass album. Plus I feel like this Auto-Tune shit got everybody thinking they can sing. But I can say these trash ass rappers getting money, though. So fuck what I think, basically.

A.D. THE GENERAL: Who would you love to collaborate with and why?

Ro Nasty:
If I could collaborate with anybody past and present it would be 2Pac, The Hot Boyz, Yo Gotti, T.I., Gucci Mane, Young Jeezy, 2 Chainz, Kanye West, Jadakiss, UGK, Wiz Khalifa, and Camoflauge (R.I.P.). There’s more people I would like to work with but they’re who comes to mind right now.

A.D. THE GENERAL: If the world could only remember with you with one quote what would it be?

Ro Nasty: 
If I had to go and leave a quote, it would have to be my label name breakdown which is, "Niggas ain't shit. Trust yourself, make other niggas envy you". That’s Nasty Money!!

A.D. THE GENERAL: Any shout outs and thank you?

Ro Nasty:
I would like to thank God first. Also I’d like to thank my family for not giving up on me. Shout out to all my Nasty Money fans and two times for my hood Hollywood, Florida. Yoooooo!!!!!

 

Written by, A.D. The General

Courtesy of the Elegant Hoodness Musical Program 2012

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment