Tuesday, November 6, 2012

LaLa Blackberry (Below the Radar) Stand Up or Fall Back Issue

Model Name: LaLa Blackberry
Age: 22
Height: 5‘4
Weight: 130
Measurements: 32-24-34
Ethnicity: African American
Hometown/Location: Detroit
Twitter: Twitter.com/LaLa_Blackberry
Booking Contact: mailto:cward_89@yahoo.com



Black, Beautiful, and Blessed. Meet LaLa Blackberry, a Midwest bombshell bringing you sassiness, sex appeal, brains and beauty. A certified nurse by day and a certified knockout always, so let her check your blood pressure. On her grind defiantly taking care of her business, a Blackberry is a must for this young dime on the rise. Want to be in her BBM?


Ms. FeFe: What's good mama? How are you doing?

LaLa Blackberry: Yoooooooo, I'm good. What's going on?


Ms. FeFe: So what’s good with the name? You’re in love with Blackberry the phone or is it the old saying “The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice”?

LaLa Blackberry: LOL, well it’s a little bit of both. It’s business with the Blackberry and as you said before, the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice....follow me on twitter @LaLa_Blackberry!

Ms. FeFe: Has modeling always been a passion you had?

LaLa Blackberry: I mean yeah, a passion for the longest. Since watching Americas Next Top Model, The Victoria Secret Fashion Shows and Rip the Runway, I've always wanted to be that model up on stage.

Ms. FeFe: How do you keep your body in such good shape?

LaLa Blackberry: Eating right...siiiiike, no I'm just kidding. But I think its something that comes natural to me. I've always been the same size for the longest. I'll gain a few pounds and lose it quick like its nothing. But I'm happy with my size and as you should be with yours. WOMEN, you are beautiful no matter what the size and shape may be and don’t let anyone tell you different!

Ms. FeFe: What are some of your other goals besides breaking into the modeling industry?

LaLa Blackberry: Besides breaking into the modeling industry, my ultimate goal is to become an Obstetrician. I love the thought of it. For those who don't really know what that is, have a baby and I'll be right there to deliver it, LOL.

Ms. FeFe: Who is on your Top 5 list that you would like to meet and work with?

LaLa Blackberry: Well of course I want to meet Tyra Banks who is phenomenal and Naomi Campbell. Both are women who are very familiar with the modeling industry and could teach me a lot of things. To be honest, I want to work with a lot of people, Kimora Lee Simmons being one of them. I love her.

Ms. FeFe: What jobs have you accomplished thus far?

LaLa Blackberry: Well right now I'm working as a CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, in which I love and enjoy doing. I know it’s the total opposite of modeling, but see that's the thing about me, I'm different. I have a passion for both Modeling and being in the Medical field.
Ms. FeFe: You are into the game of Football I see. So what do you like most about Football, the actual sport or the guys in tights?

LaLa Blackberry: I'll have to say both, LOL, its something about men in uniform I love. Football gives me that rush that I can't explain. If women could play football, I'll be the first one on the field getting down and dirty. That's how much I love it. I'm a Pittsburgh and Saints fan to the max though.
Ms. FeFe: The fellas want to know, are you single?

LaLa Blackberry: I get asked that all the time and actually I am. Its been a minute for me, so right now I'm just having fun and enjoying life. When Mr. Right comes along then it may change but until then I'm enjoying the single life.
Ms. FeFe: So would you consider yourself the hard to get type?

LaLa Blackberry: I wouldn't say I'm the hard to get type, but what I will say is I know exactly what it is I want and wouldn't settle for anything less. By that, I don't mean you have to have the best of everything because with me its not about the material things, it’s you as a person. So no I wouldn't say I'm hard to get, I just know my worth.

Ms. FeFe: What is one misconception people have about you?

LaLa Blackberry: Some people think that I'm uptight, which I don't think is true. I can be difficult at times. I'm not the type to be open to just any and everybody. I can be a little snappy and feisty at times as well, I have bad days just like any other being.

Ms. FeFe: When it comes to modeling, what attracts you the most, couture/high fashion, urban fashion, edgy, sheek, contemporary, etc? What is your fashion bug?

LaLa Blackberry: You know it’s a little bit of everything. Being able to diversify your look and pulling it off is amazing. So with me it’s all about coordination.
Ms. FeFe: Is there any advice you can share to other aspiring young ladies trying to gain recognition in this field?

LaLa Blackberry: Go for what you want and don't sell yourself short. There’s going to be a lot of people who'll try to knock you down, you just have to keep your head up and look pass it all. I've had people tell me I was too short to model but it’s not always about height. There are different types of modeling that will suit your interest so don't let anyone discourage you. As of right now, “can't” isn't in my vocabulary when it comes to something I want.

Ms. FeFe: Any last words or shout outs?

LaLa Blackberry: Yes, first I want to thank you guys for having me on and taking the time to get to know me. It’s very much appreciated. I wanna shout out my bro Black a.k.a Nerd a.k.a Don Speedo. My wonderful friends and family, y’all know who y’all are. My amazing photographer Jynkx and Jay Jay the Jet Plane, my makeup artist Tenei who gets me together for my photo shoots. Shout out to my city Detroit, I got mad love for y’all and everybody else I forgot.


Interviewed & Written by: Ms. FeFe (N.A.B.)
Elegant Hoodness Musical Program 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment