Friday, July 1, 2016

A Independence Day Impaling

The bait was set...He took the bait...Now it's time to get ate!




What happened you ask?  Well, I will let Ic tell you.  Here's what he said on Facebook: 




Ica:  Facebook I'm about to Impale a great artist




This is called "The Independence Day Impaling"!!!




I am "Ica The Impaler"!!




I set Ya boy @kanyewest up. He fell for the bait. I wrote a dummy script on Rikers Island!!


First I'm gonna tell yall how @KanyWest & Roc Nation be stealing projects and how sneaky they do it!!




My nigga @vinnyidol made that Dipset reunion track! "Bitch Better Have My Money"! Vinny is Fam. First producer I ever worked with!




@vinnyidol , @Mr_Camron , @thejuelzsantana & @jimjonescapo released that around Jan. 2015!!




Then @RocNation Had @rihanna release a song called "Bitch Better Have My Money" few months later. To hurt Dipset's RIAA & Radio sales & confuse the system with Titles because she's pop.




So I peeped how they did it. Sat on the Rikers Island & said to myself lets play with these boys @RocNation because they watching.




I wrote a script. Hot one & I named it "FAMOUS". A Dummy name because @RocNation steals name's & projects. Like they did Dipset! I even made a Company with the same name with my Co Ceo Lael Lozano!!




And just like I knew. They took the Bait!! This is where @kanyewest really got "Famous" from.


I knew they was gonna do it. I set the mousetrap. @kanyewest was the mouse. Now I'm Impaling him. Ica The Impaler!




This is the Impalement of KANYE WEST!! "THE INDEPENDENCE DAY IMPALEMENT" by Yours Truly: ICADON TEPES!!






A Midevil Hip Hop Impalement:

No comments:

Post a Comment