Monday, November 11, 2013

A. Diggz...On My Dirrty



Royalty Magazine: What's good? How's everything on your end?

A. Diggz: Waddup Taz?! I can't complain. God is good. I have been blessed to be still on my grind down here in the Dirty South and it's my pleasure to be a part of the Royalty Magazine movement.


Royalty Magazine: How are you feeling about 2013 so far? Is it what you expected? Have you accomplished what you set out to accomplish?

A.Diggz: 2K13 been good to me. Like everyone else you go through your ups and downs, but I never give up and never plan to fail. I've been able to pay my bills, take care of my kids, and still rep this hip hop music! I did more traveling this year than in recent years and been able to see my fam back in NY which keeps me grounded down here in ATL.

Royalty Magazine: 2014 is a few months away. What are your predictions about the upcoming year? Do you see the economy getting better or worse? Why or why not?

A.Diggz: It is always exciting to be apart of bringing in a new year. It just gives you more motivation and set ya goals higher. First off the kids in these schools today should stay a major focus all the way from the White House to your own house. Without proper education,good ethics and proper home training we will have a lost generation established for the future. However, I believe the economy will improve with the increase of jobs, affordable housing and privately owned business that are successful. 

Royalty Magazine: In 2013 the envelope has continued to be pushed. Reality shows are getting wilder, men entertainers have start wearing skirts, more and more people are talking about the "illuminati", etc. What are your thoughts about these issues?

A.Diggz: I dont watch to many reality shows but I'm all for someone with an idea that catches the public and running with it. They been doing so good I thought bout it myself along with others in my circle. Why not go get that money but put some more Reality in it! With these cats wearing skirts, man purses n all I think it aint nothing but trendsetting and trying to be different. Dont get it twisted some of these dudes mite like that shyt, but I'm not down wit all that. And for the illuminati issue there has been a secret societies for centuries and influenced through the government. We live in the land of opportunity where u are put here with a silver spoon in your mouth or begging for one becuz your hungry. Money is power but so is Respect and by putting God first lets put that towards a New World Order!

Royalty Magazine:  On a lighter note, what can we expect to see or hear from you later this year or early next year? Any upcoming projects we should be looking out for?

A.Diggz: I recently relocated to ATL via Buffalo,NY (716) and we mixing down my On My Dirrty mixtape as we speak. I got about 6 original tracks with sum blazin upcoming producers and the rest are freestyle remixes. Lookout for it dropping mid October. In the meantime, working on the Exclusive EP with about 7 tracks for early 2014 and follow that up with a Ruggedside Ent. compilation with fellow Buffalo artist n producers for the summer. Im hitting the streetz, open mics, industry shows, and any independent artist tours.

Royalty Magazine: How do you feel about hiphop today? What are your predictions for the future?  Is it changing for the better or for worse?

A.Diggz: I feel hiphop is doing very well for itself today. Its generating billions of dollars, supplying jobs and feeding families. The fashion is recycling itself along with the lyrical content. Its nice to hear these newer mcs getting on the mic spitting some real shyt like we in the 90's again!

Royalty Magazine: Speaking of hiphop, describe your role in it and what you do as an contributor to help keep it alive?

A.Diggz: Since I can remember hiphop has always been a huge part of my life. I continue to get busy in the studio and help promote other upcoming artist n producers from my hood to all around the world where it is greatly appreciated.

Royalty Magazine:  What are some of our greatest accomplishments to date so far music wise and why?  Tell us one thing that you will do differently next year than you've done previous years before?

A.Diggz: The luv that I have received from overseas has been very gratifying. Hiphop is huge over there and I been blessed to have producers and other artist work with me just because of the music! My next projects will have more variety looking to explore different beats and concepts.

Royalty Magazine: Any last thoughts or comments?  Anything you want to touch basis on that we haven't already?

A.Diggz: I just wanna say music is like people. It can be beautiful, ugly, black n white but at the end of the day we all need it to get through our highest and lowest points. Never give up on your dreams and support others in theirs because you never know what will happen!

Royalty Magazine:  Any peeps you want to shot out?  How can people keep up with you or check out some of your work?

A.Diggz: Big shoutout my inner circle Moms n Pops, my kids and errbody who been down with the Ruggedside Ent. movement! 



Thankz for the luv Royalty Mag and letz do it again soon!





Written by TazDatMC for Royalty Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment