Friday, November 9, 2012

Mancode Violations (Stand Up or Fall Back Issue)

MANCODE VIOLATIONS!!

First a brief introduction about your author: JOKES
I am what one would call a “mans man”.  I will not eat pizza with a fork, I will not smack my buddy on the ass after a good play and I will not grow my hair out past 1 inch thickness. I do not believe in men doing feminine activities at all. My personal beliefs however differ from the MANCODE. The MANCODE is something that all men from all areas of this earth should abide by for no other reason than….. them being born with a set of balls and penis. Different strokes for different folks you say? NO…see that is the problem with society now, we let too many things slide. When I was a kid I wanted to get an earring because I saw the rappers on TV with them so what did I do? I asked my mom, she replied “ no earrings are for girls’.  As time went on it went from earrings are for girls to, as long as you only have one earring and its in your left ear its ok. From there it went to, you can have two earrings as long as they are not loops. See the pattern here? So who is the blame for these blatant violations? After years of research and studying the new breed of so called men out here I have found the answer to that mind boggling question. WOMEN! That’s right, I said it…. WOMEN are the reason for the growing number of girly men in this world. In the following editions I will break down why women are the root of this problem and also identify the most common Mancode Violations out there. You could be in Violation right now and not even know it. Did you just get finish “tweeting” your boy and asking an old friend to “follow you back”? Did you just text “K” to your homie when he said he is running a little late to the movie your going to catch later?  Or did you just finish holding a full blown conversation in the bathroom with your dick in your hand the whole time? ~Sighs~ if you answered yes to any of those questions and you have no idea what that has to do with this article….. stay tuned…. I have a lot more work to do than I originally thought…………signing out…….JOKES


*Courtesy of Jokes for @RoyaltyMagazine

No comments:

Post a Comment